No products in the cart.
My wedding celebrant package includes:
• An initial consultation (obligation free)
• Preparation of Notice of Intended Marriage (Form 13)
• Witnessing all relevant documents. (birth certificates, foreign passports, divorce papers of previous spouse )
• Supplying information regarding Pre-Marriage counselling.
• Unlimited meetings with you to discuss your unique ceremony.
• Email drafts of ceremony for ratification.
• Preparation of Declaration on Form14 prior to marriage. Witnessing all signatures on this document.
• Preparation of Marriage Certificate (Form 15)
• Preparing Letters to Immigration/Consulates for overseas couples, who may be planning to emigrate.
• Compose and produce a ceremony uniquely yours.
• Supply a ceremony manual to assist in creating your ceremony. This manual includes rituals you might like to include.
• Lodgement of Legal documents with Births, Deaths & Marriages (BDM).
• Travel to and from wedding ceremony location.
• A rehearsal as required.
• Administration costs, emails, phone, postage etc.
• Table & Cloth with matching covered chair for signing at the ceremony.
• PA sound system with inbuilt CD player, if required,
• A commemorative copy of the ceremony.
Central Coast (Gosford)
They say that life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take but the number of times it takes your breath away. As a marriage celebrant I am fortunate to witness thousands of these moments.
The moment a father see his little girl as a bride; the moment a groom sights the woman who, miraculously has agreed to be his lifelong partner; the tears a mother cries from sheer joy. Who wouldn’t love this life.
My name is Anne & I would love to meet you. Together we can design an event to take your breath away.