No products in the cart.
1. Planning meeting – We are happy to come to you, meet you on Skype or have a chat over the phone. – It’s important to learn a bit more about you as a couple and how we can create a fantastic night to remember – We can provide a few suggestions for how to structure the night, let’s make things unique and memorable!
2. Access to our online music database – With 90,000 songs – it’s about making things easier for you when selecting some of your favourite songs.
3. Meeting with your chosen DJ – It’s important to meet your DJ before the day- they will be there to discuss music and proceedings on the night and have idea’s for anything you’re not sure about – then you can relax knowing everything is all planned and get ready to have the night of your life!
4. Full MC service or assistance to your own MC – One area where we stand out is bringing that energy and confidence to MCing your reception – something we do better than any other company – it’s about making sure all your guests are involved in the celebrations and having a great time.
5. Your DJ service on the night – Great DJs have that X-factor, a natural ability to read a crowd and bring people together in celebration. – Your DJ will make sure everything is going along smoothly earlier in the night. They’ll keep building that atmosphere so that when we open that dance floor, it’s full all night long!
6. 1000w full range speakers & lighting effects set-up – With well maintained top of the range sound and lighting, the guests will be itching to get up and use that dance floor. We also include a professional grade smoke/haze effect which gives the lighting a more impressive look.
7. Wireless microphone – A handy inclusion for speeches, our wireless microphone systems are tuned give the right sound without feedback or distortion.
8. A well-presented DJ booth – We take pride in the smaller details such as not having stray cables lying around and having a nicely clothed DJ booth to match your Wedding.
9. Full set-up and pack-down before and after your event – This is completely included, we’ll be there a couple of hours before to make sure everything is ready to go before guests arrive.
10. Full-time roadie crew in place – For the unlikely event of equipment failure or accident – we have spare equipment and a replacement DJ ready to go at all times, just for that extra peace of mind.
Complete DJ has been proving outstanding entertainment at thousands of Weddings in WA over the last 10 years. Our Wedding DJs focus on providing more personality, more energy and making sure the night is a fantastic celebration.
We are known for our experienced, passionate Wedding DJ/MCs and the most breathtaking sound and lighting set-ups available to enhance those special moments. Complete the package with a Photo-booth or LED Dance floor. Nobody is more committed to making sure your Wedding is everything you expected and much more! We recommend you get in early to reserve your date.